In Immersion TOEFL iBT Preparation you will learn how to use your fluent English to get the maximum possible score on the TOEFL iBT examination.
Our students pride themselves on their scores well over 100 on the TOEFL iBT, and we want to help you get there, too!
You will learn:
- The 7 types of reading questions, and how to find the answers
- The 5 types of listening questions, and how to find the answers
- How to speak effectively in 45 seconds for the Independent Speaking Task
- How to write a powerful essay in 30 minutes for the Independent Essay Task
- How to listen to and understand the "on-campus" conversations used throughout the test
- How to listen to and understand academic lectures
- How to take notes on academic lectures and use that information in the speaking and writing tasks
- How to write the Integrated Writing Task
- How to speak on the Integrated Speaking Tasks
Our American teachers love the TOEFL iBT test, and want to transfer that love to you. The test is challenging, fun, and accurate measure of English skills. Learn to get a top score on the test with us!
Immersion TOEFL iBT Preparation is available throughout the day and at times and schedules suitable to your busy modern lifestyle. Visit our main office at #6, Lane 28, Nguyen Hong Street to take the Immersion Fluency Placement Exam. Interview with one of our English fluency teachers, and choose a course and study time that meets your needs. You can also e-mail us at email@example.com , or reach us by phone at 04 3856 3886 / 7.
Placement testing is required for all students. See information about the ELAT (English Level Assessment Test.) The course is 60 hours of training and classes meet 6 hours per week.